Friday, July 21, 2006

FAQ

What is your name? Alan Manis

Where were you born? Marietta, Georgia

When were you born? 1959

Where do you live? Marietta, Georgia

Don't get out much do you? Nope, however I did go to school at Louisiana College for two years,which is in Pineville, Louisiana. Some kids run off and join the circus, I ran off and joined the Baptists.

Married? Yes, for twenty years to Lori. She's hot.

Where is she from? Marietta, Georgia

Gosh, what is it with this Marietta, Georgia? Not only that, but we both were born in the same hospital and we both graduated from the same high school, Wheeler.

Kids? One, a fifteen year old named Ben. He is the typical fifteen year boy, that is, almost legally retarded.

Occupation? I work for a large hospital based health system.

What Do You Do? I ask people nicely to pay their large hospital based health system bills.

How Long Have You Done This? Almost four years. Before that I worked a health insurance company that serviced a very large automobile maker.

Religion? I am an Evangelical Christian. I am a Southern Baptist. I am a Deacon at Roswell Street Baptist Church. I am the person that scares the editorial board of the New York Times.

What Are Your Going To Blog About? Just about anything and everything. I may blog about politics one time (I'm big on campaigns) and I might review a movie on another. I am also a Sunday School teacher (9th graders) and so I might have an announcement about some special
event. Ben is also playing football this fall, so I'll write about the Mighty Mustangs. It'll be kinda of like the alley behind Hank Hill's house, except nobody will be drinking beer (see previous question).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home